Recipes with ingredient(s): OATMEAL
- Banana-Oatmeal Bread Recipe
- Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Banana Maple Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Spiced Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Oatmeal Fudge Cookies Recipe
- Date Nut Oatmeal Slow Cooker Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Oatmeal
Low Fat Hisers Haute Oatmeal Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 1 cup skim – or low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries – or currants
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt 2/3 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup unprocessed wheat bran
- sliced fresh plums or pears – apples or bananas, for garnish
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, cranberries or currants, brown sugar, salt and 1 cup water; heat until almost boiling
- Stir in oats and bran and cook, stirring constantly, until the oatmeal starts to thicken, about 1 minute.
- Cover the pan and remove from the heat.
- Let stand until the oatmeal is creamy and has absorbed most of the liquid.
- Divide between 2 bowls, garnish with fruit and serve.
- Makes about 2 cups, for 2 servings.
- Calories per serving: 10 grams protein grams fat 0 gram saturated fat, 68 grams carbohydrate; 70 mg sodium; 2 mg cholesterol; 4 grams fiber
Full List of Oatmeal Recipes
Recipes similar to Oatmeal Keyword=oatmeal
- Oatmeal With Egg
- Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Pudding Slow Cooker Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Kisses
- Oatmeal With Peanut Butter
- Oatmeal With Banana
- Cranberry-Apple Oatmeal Recipe
- Oatmeal With Almond Milk