Recipe Category: Beef
- Serving Size : 1
- 1 1/2 Pounds Veal Cutlet – or
- steaks – cut in thin strips.
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Dash Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Can Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Onions
- 1 Small Garlic Clove – minced
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Brown meat in butter.
- Add mushrooms (sliced and drained), onion, garlic and brown lightly.
- Stir in 1 can broth (or consomme).
- Cover and cook 1 hour until meat is tender.
- Stir now and then stir in 1 cup sour cream.
- Serve over the thin noodles.