Recipe Category: Baking
Serving Size : 3
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Bisquick. Baking Mix
- 1/2 Square Semisweet Chocolate
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Butter Or Margarine
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Water – to 3 teaspons
- 1/3 Cup Peanuts – chopped
- Place paper liners in 6 oz custard cups arranged in circle on 12 microwaveproof plate or in 6 microwave muffin cups
- Mix water, granulated sugar, peanut butter, oil and egg thoroughly.
- Stir in baking mix until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 1 minute; rotate plate 1/2 turn.
- Microwave until tops spring back when touched lightly and are no longer doughy, 30 to 90 seconds longer.
- Remove from cups; cool.
- Microwave chocolate and margarine uncovered until chocolate can be stirred smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in powdered sugar, vanilla and hot water.
- Spread about 1 tsp chocolate mixture on each cupcake; dip into peanuts.
Popular Baking Recipes
Full List of Baking Recipes
Popular Microwave Recipes
Full List of Microwave Recipes