Popular Recipes in the category POT-ROAST
- Crock Pot Rib Eye Roast Recipe
- Portuguese Pot Roast Recipe
- Savory Pot Roast Recipe
- Hard Cider-Braised Pork Pot Roast with Cream Gravy Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Low Fat Herbed Pot Roast Recipe
- Basic Italian Pot Roast Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Pot Roast Recipe
Savory Pot Roast Recipe – Category: Beef
Serving Size : 8
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 pounds beef round – or chuck pot roast – up to 4
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup – (10 3/4 oz)
- 1 Pouch Campbell’s Dry Onion Soup and
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 6 medium potatoes – quartered
- 6 Carrots – cut into 2″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In 6 quart saucepot, in hot oil, brown roast on all sides.
- Spoon off fat.
- Stir in mushroom soup, onion soup mix and 1 cup water.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook 2 hours.
- Add vegetables.
- Cover; cook 45 minutes or until roast and vegetables are fork-tender.
- Remove roast and vegetables.
- Stir together flour and remaining water until smooth.
- Gradually stir into soup mixture.
- Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Full List of Potato Recipes
Recipes similar to Pot Roast Recipe Keyword=pot-roast