From our Popular Recipe results for Potato Bread
Tarragon Potato Bread
- Serving Size : 1
- 4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup – (10 3/4 oz)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 1 1/2 quart round casserole.
- Mix all ingredients; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Spread in casserole.
- Bake until deep golden brown, 60 to 65 minutes.
- Loosen edge from side of casserole; remove from casserole.
- Cool on wire rack about 20 minutes before slicing.