From our Popular Recipe results for Potato Curry
Dahi Potato Curry Indian
- 250gms potatoes
- 1/2 cup curd (yogurt), beaten
- 1/2-inch piece ginger
- 2 green chilies
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsps ghee
- salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes, peel the skin and cut into halves.
- Mix ginger, garlic, green chilies and grind to a fine paste.
- Mix the potato pieces with the green chili paste, curd, chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Keep this mixture aside for 1/2 an hour or more.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the potatoes till golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with puris.
- Serves: 4 Preparation time: 45 minutes.