From our Popular Recipe results for Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Pumpkin Marble Cheesecake
- Serving Size : 15
- 2 1/4 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup margarine – melted
- 24 ounce cream cheese – softened
- 1 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 1/2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine crumbs, pecans and margarine; press onto bottom and 1 1/2-inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 c sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Reserve 1 c batter, chill.
- Add remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices to remaining batter; mix well.
- Alternately layer pumpkin and cream cheese batters over crust.
- Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, 55 minutes
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.