From our Popular Recipe results for Queso Dip
Chili Con Queso Dip
- Serving Size : 1
- 1/2 cup green pepper – diced
- 1 small clove garlic – crushed
- 1 small onion – chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 medium tomatoes – diced
- 1 small canned chopped green Chile – drained
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- Saute the green pepper, garlic and onion in butter.
- Add diced tomatoes and chili and mix thoroughly.
- While this mixture is cooking slowly, grate the cheese and melt in top of a double, boiler.
- When melted add the other ingredients to the cheese and blend well.
- Serve at once in a chafing dish or preheated bowl, with crisp chips for dipping, or bread sticks.