From our Popular Recipe results for Quick Pizza Dough
Quick Pizza Dough
- Serving Size : 1
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 6 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon dry active yeast
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- Mix flour with dash of salt in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix yeast with 1/2 cup of warm water and sugar.
- Let sit for 5 min Slightly warm flour in microwave or over a pan of hot water.
- This will help activate the yeast better.
- Make a well in the warmed flour and pour in yeast mixture and 1 tsp oil.
- Mix the milk with the other 1/2 cup water.
- Add liquid gradually to flour mixture and mix well.
- Knead for 10 min Place in a bowl and cover with a cloth.
- Let sit in a warm place until it doubless in size
- Punch down and roll to fit pizza pan.
- Follow directions for kind of pizza toppings you like.