From our Popular Recipe results for Recipe For Beef Tips
Simple Beef Curry Indian
- Serves: 4
- 12 oz beef steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 onions, chopped
- 14 oz can tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 7 oz yogurt
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat oil in the pan over medium heat.
- Add beef to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Transfer beef into the slow cooker.
- In the same pan, saute onion, ginger, chili, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add spices and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Transfer pan mixture to the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients except for yogurt into the slow cooker and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add yogurt and stir well and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.