From our Popular Recipe results for Recipe For Blue Cheese Dressing
Low Fat Easy Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt, or light dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise, or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, 2 ounces,
- 1 tablespoon skim milk, optional, (up to, 3)
- Combine yogurt or sour cream, cottage cheese, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and 1/4 cup of the crumbled blue cheese in a blender container or food processor bowl.
- Cover and blend or process till smooth.
- Pour dressing into a bowl.
- Using a spoon, stir in remaining blue cheese (do not blend or process).
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- If necessary before serving, stir in enough milk to make dressing of desired consistency.
- Makes 20 (1-tablespoon) servings.