From our Popular Recipe results for Recipe For Caramel Corn
Milk Chocolate Popcorn
- Serving Size : 1
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 12 ounces salted peanuts
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- In a large, greased, roasting pan, combine popcorn and nuts.
- In a large, heavy saucepan combine chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly
- Pour over popcorn toss well to coat
- Bake in a preheated 300: oven for 45 minutes stirring frequently.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Makes about 14 cups.