From our Popular Recipe results for Recipe For Chicken Francese
Chicken Or Veal Francese Recipe – Category: Chicken
Serving Size : 1
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound chicken – veal or fish
- 1 cup water
- 2 lg eggs – beaten
- 2 package bouillon
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 lemon – squeezed
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley – chopped
- Slice cutlets thin and pound to tenderize (except for fish, just slice thin).
- Melt butter in oil and bring to med heat.
- Dip cutlets in flour, then egg and saute on both sides until golden.
- Remove from pan and place on warm serving platter and keep warm.
- Add bouillon to pan with water and lemon.
- Raise heat and cook until reduced by halF
- Add lemon juice and cook 2 more min Stir in parsley and mix well.
- Pour over cooked cutlets and serve immediately with lemon wedges for garnish.
Full List of Veal Recipes