From our Popular Recipe results for Recipe For Chicken Tetrazzini
Italian Chicken Tetrazzini
- recipe for: Chicken Tetrazzini
- Serving Size : 6
- 1 tablespoon margerine
- 3 cup mushrooms – fresh -sliced
- 1/2 cup onion – minced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup cream cheese – light process
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese – grated – d
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 jars pimiento – diced -drain
- 7 package spaghetti-uncooked
- 2 1/2 cup chicken – chopped cooked bre
- vegetable cooking spray
- Melt margerine in large pan.
- Add mushrooms and onion and saute 6-7 mins or until liquid evaporates.
- Stir in flour.
- Gradually add chicken broth, skim milk and light process cream cheese.
- Bring to a boil for 5 mins stirring constantly
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 TBS Parmesan cheese and next 5 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions after breaking into 4 inch pieces.
- Omit salt and oil from pot.
- Stir spaghetti and chicken into mushroom mixture.
- Spoon into a deep 3 quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover casserole and bake at 350* for 20 mins.
- Uncover and continue baking for 10 mins more.
- Let stan 5 mins beafore serving.
- Enjoy GUY FROM: GUY ATTWOOD (NFWF89A).