Popular Recipes in the category GARLIC-MASHED-POTATO
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Fennel Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes Slow Cooker Recipe
- Air Fryer Tiger Shrimp Glass Noodle Salad Recipe
- Fast Fiesta Shepherds Pie Recipe
- Garlic Mashed Taters Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Recipe For Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Low Fat Classic Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 4 pounds potatoes, peeled , cut in 1-inch chunks
- 12 medium potatoes
- 3 cups low-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 9 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In large saucepan, over high heat, boil potatoes in 2 inches water, covered, about 20 minutes, or until tender; drain thoroughly.
- Shake potatoes in pan over low heat 1 to 2 minutes to dry thoroughly.
- Mash potatoes with electric mixer or potato masher; reserve.
- In small saucepan over medium-low heat, bring milk, butter and garlic to simmering; beat into potatoes.
- Mix in additional milk, if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Per serving About 205 cal, 5 g pro, 34 g car, 4 g fat, 17% cal from fat, 20 mg chol, 100 mg sod, 3 g fiber.
Recipes similar to Recipe For Garlic Mashed Potatoes Keyword=garlic-mashed-potatoes