From our Popular Recipe results for Salisbury Steak
Saucy Salisbury Skillet Recipe – Category: Dinner
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- generous dash of pepper
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- Mix thoroughly beef, onion, salt and pepper; shape firmly into 4 oval patties.
- In skillet, brown patties, using shortening if necessary.
- Pour off fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done.
- Stir occasionally.
Makes 4 servings.