Recipe Category: Dinner
- 2 pounds pork sausage
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) carton French onion dip
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- In a large skillet, cook sausage.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cups cheese and the next 7 ingredients.
- Fold in potatoes.
- Spread half into a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish.
- Top with sausage and remaining potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.