Popular Recipes in the category SPAGHETTI-SQUASH
- Spaghetti Squash Florentine Recipe
- Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash Alfredo Recipe
- Keto Bacon Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Easy Spaghetti Squash Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash Fritters Recipe
- Air Fryer Basic Spaghetti Squash Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Spaghetti Squash
Spaghetti Squash Florentine Recipe – Category: Italian
Serving Size : 6
- 10 ounce spinach, chopped, frozen thawed – squeezed dry
- 4 pound spaghetti squash
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup ricotta cheese – part skim
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon dried italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounce tomato sauce – no salt added
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese – shredded
- 1 part skim
- Drain spinach and squeeze dry.
- Set aside.
- Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove and discard seeds.
- Place squash, cut side down, in Dutch oven; add water to depth of 2″.
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Drain squash and cool.
- Using fork, remove spaghetti like strands from squash, discard shells.
- Place strands in a 9×13″ pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine spinach, ricotta cheese, eggs and seasonings.
- Beat at medium speed of mixer until blended; spread over squash.
- Top with tomato sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350: for 30 minutes.
- 6 servings.
Recipes similar to Spaghetti Squash Keyword=spaghetti-squash