Popular Recipes in the category BEEF-MARINADE
- Soy Ginger Marinated Salmon Recipe
- Mongolian Beef Recipe
- Chinese Pepper Steak Recipe
- Keto Saucy Skirt Steak with Broccoli Recipe
- Easy Bulgogi Recipe
- Beer Marinade for Beef Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Steak Marinade
Marinade Basting Sauce for Beef Brisket Recipe – Category: Cajun
Serving Size : 8
- 3 cups dry red wine
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons poupon mustard
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients really well and then pour over whole beef brisket.
- Let marinate for several hours, or overnight if possible.
- Also, use this marinade as a basting sauce.
- Some people may find Justin’s 3 cups of dry red wine a little bit too much for their taste.
- No problem, use as much as you like in the sauce, and drink the rest.
- Sure won’t go to waste.
Full List of Beef Recipes
Recipes similar to Steak Marinade Keyword=steak-marinade