Recipe Category: Chinese
Serving Size : 2
- 1 whole skinless boneless chicken breast – cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup walnuts – coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger root
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots – sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- In mixing bowl combine chicken cubes, cornstarch and sherry.
- Toss to coat.
- Allow to stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oil in electric wok at 350 degrees.
- Add walnuts and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove and drain.
- Increase temperature setting to 375 degrees.
- Add ginger, stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add chicken mixture, stir fry 2 minutes, push up sides of wok, add bamboo shoots, stir fry 1 minute.
- Add stock and combine all ingredients.
- Cover wok and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add walnuts just before serving.
- Reduce setting to warm for serving.
Popular Chinese Recipes
Full List of Chinese Recipes
Popular Chicken Recipes
Full List of Chicken Recipes