From our Popular Recipe results for Thanksgiving Dinner
Thanksgiving Chicken Stuffing Recipe – Category: Dinner
Mix and put into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish
- 1/2 package bread stuffing
- 1 stick butter or margarine.
Combine and put over stuffing:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups cooked and diced chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup green onion tops
- 1/2 cup mayo or salad dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle remaining half of bread stuffing on top.
- Combine 2 eggs, beaten, 1 1/2 cups milk.
- Pour over stuffing.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
- Spread one can cream of mushroom soup on top.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
Full List of Poultry Recipes