Cow pose is an asana anyone can do to open the chest and enhance spinal flexibility. Anyone can do Cow Pose and it’s in valuable for both the beginner and the advanced practitioner. Often used in conjunction with Cat Pose when it’s a perfect choice for those with backache.
- Start from all fours, resting until you feel comfortable and stable.
- Your knees should be under your hips and your wrists under your shoulders or slightly in front of them.
- Spread your fingers and press them into the mat.
- On an inhalation, lower the stomach, lift your chest, but pointing up and look up.
- Exhale, come back into your neutral starting position.
Calories Burned in 15 minutes
Calories Burned in 40 minutes
Calories Burned in 45 minutes
Calories Burned in 1 hour 15 mins
Calories Burned in 1 hour 30 mins
Calories Burned in 2 hours