This yoga pose, can aid insomnia, spine problems and also improves concentration powers and mental balance. It increases the blood circulation in the brain and improves the brains functions and memory. People suffering from liver disease, poor circulation or headaches can perform this yoga asana regularly. Beginners should start with wall assisted poses until fully confident,
- Start on all fours facing the wall. Interlace your fingers with your knuckles facing the wall.
- Place elbows on the floor shoulder-width apart. Place the crown of your head on the floor into the basket created by your interlaced fingers.
- Tuck your toes under, lift knees off the floor, and reach your hips up and back. Press down into your forearms and lift up through shoulders.
- Walk your feet in closer as you broaden across the chest. Most of the weight should be concentrated in your forearms.
- Draw your knees into the chest with control, place your feet on the wall, and slide heels up the wall simultaneously. Reach up through your legs.
- Come out of the pose with control, maintaining the lift of your shoulders.
Calories Burned in 15 minutes
Calories Burned in 40 minutes
Calories Burned in 45 minutes
Calories Burned in 1 hour 15 mins
Calories Burned in 1 hour 30 mins
Calories Burned in 2 hours