To enter the pose, start by lying backside-down on the ground.
Sanskrit: Urdhva Mukha Svanasana
- Lie facedown on the floor. Bend elbows and place hands on the mat in line with lower ribs
- . Hug your elbows in line with your torso. Tuck your toes and take an inhale.
- As you exhale, push the floor away like a push-up.
- Straighten your arms and broaden across the chest, hovering your hips a few inches above the floor at the same time.
- As you bend your elbows and push up, keep your hips on the ground and roll your shoulders down the back.
- Straighten as much as possible through the arms and focus on elongating the spine. If you feel any pain or compression, slowly lower down onto your stomach.
Calories Burned in 15 minutes
Calories Burned in 40 minutes
Calories Burned in 45 minutes
Calories Burned in 1 hour 15 mins
Calories Burned in 1 hour 30 mins
Calories Burned in 2 hours