From our Popular Recipe results for Cream Cheese Dip For Crackers
Christmas Cracker Surprise
- 1 box Ritz or similar snack crackers
- 1 pkg. almond bark
- 1 small jar peanut butter
- green or red food coloring.
- red or green sugar sprinkles.
- parchment paper, microwaveable bowl, forks.
- Spread a small amount of peanut butter on a cracker
- Place another cracker on top to make a small sandwich
- It’s really easiest to just make a pile of these little sandwiches before going any further
- Break almond bark into the bowl
- Place in microwave and nuke for about 30 seconds
- Stir the mixture
- Continue heating in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring until it’s nicely melted
- Add food coloring and mix well
- Although the food coloring just sort of swirls through the white almond bark, it creates a nice effect
- Dip the sandwiches into the melted bark
- Cover completely and pick up using a fork
- Tap excess bark back into the bowl
- Then place on parchment paper to cool and set
- Sprinkle with the colored sugar before the bark is completely set