From our Popular Recipe results for Recipe For Chicken Strips
Chicken Strips in Croissants
- Serving Size : 4
- 4 broiler-fryer boneless skinless chicken breasts – cut in thin strips
- 1/2 cup bottled fat-free red wine vinegar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 large croissants – split, warmed
- In small saucepan, place salad dressing, soy sauce and garlic; bring to a boil over high temperature.
- Add chicken and let sit 10 minutes.
- Then pour off all sauce and return it to small saucepan; boil about 4 minutes.
- Place 10-inch heavy frypan over medium high temperature and heat about 2 minutes; spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Add chicken strips in single layer; cook 2 minutes without stirring.
- Turn chicken and cook 4 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- To assemble sandwiches, place 1/4 of the strips in each croissant; spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over chicken and top with 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts.