From our Popular Recipe results for Chocolate Sauce
Low Fat Chocolate Sauce
- 2 cups red-fat semisweet choco baking chips
- 1 cup low-fat evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In medium saucepan over low heat, combine chips and evaporated milk.
- Cook, stirring, about 4 to S minutes, until chips are melted.
- Add sugar and vanilla; beat with whisk until well blended.
- Cool slightly before using.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover sauce.
- Makes 1 3/4 cups sauce.
- Note: If using microwave, in medium microwave-safe bowl, place chips and evaporated milk.
- Microwave 4 to 5 minutes at High (100%), stirring after each minute of heating, until mixture is very hot.
- Per serving: About 210 cal, 4g pro, 35g car, 6g fat, 260% cal from fat, 0 mg chol, 80 mg sod, 2 g fiber.