From our Popular Recipe results for Recipe For Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein
- Serving Size : 4
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 small chicken breasts, boneless
- 8 mushrooms – sliced
- 2 stalks celery – cut into strips
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots – sliced
- seasoning sauce:
- 1 chicken bouillon cube – dissolved
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 5 ounces chow mein noodles
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Add oil to hot wok.
- Swirl, add garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes or until chicken turns opaque.
- Remove and set side.
- Add vegetables and stir fry over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Push vegetables to sides of wok.
- Restir sauce mixture and add to center of wok, stirring until thick and bubbly.
- Add chicken and heat.
- Serve with chow mein noodles.