Popular Recipes in the category EASY-INDIAN
- Easy Curried Potatoes Indian Recipe
- Easy Chickpea Curry Indian Recipe
- Easy Chai Masala Indian Recipe
- Easy Gobi Manchurian Indian Recipe
- Easy Lamb Stew Indian Recipe
- Easy Idli Indian Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Easy Indian Recipes For Beginners
Easy Gobi Manchurian Indian Recipe – Category: Indian
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup chopped capsicum
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- salt to taste
- oil for deep frying.
- Cook cauliflower florets in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the water and keep aside.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, salt and water to all-purpose flour to make a batter of medium consistency.
- Dip the florets in the batter and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Remove and drain.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a skillet and saut? spring onions, garlic and capsicum for 5 minutes.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the florets, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- If gravy is required, add 1 tsp of corn flour mixed in water (1 cup) with out any lumps before adding the florets.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add the florets.
- Serves: 4 Preparation time: 30-40 minutes
Full List of Vegetarian Recipes
Recipes similar to Easy Indian Recipes For Beginners Keyword=easy-indian