From our Popular Recipe results for Sausage And Peppers
Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1 box chicken stuffing (regular size, not the large), prepared according to package directions
- 1 tube breakfast pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 extra large green bell peppers, seeded, halved, drained Grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make stuffing.
- Combine stuffing, sausage and corn.
- Parboil green pepper halves until they are tender but still crisp enough to hold shape.
- Stuff them with the meat mixture.
- Place them in a large baking pan and add about 2 tablespoons of water to the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, then sprinkle peppers with the Cheddar cheese, and return to the oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- These can be reheated in a casserole or in a microwave.