From our Popular Recipe results for Cream Sauce With Milk
Keto Alaskan Cod with Mustard Cream Sauce
Per serving: 166 Calories; 8.2g Fat; 2.6g Carbs; 0.3g Fiber; 19.8g Protein; 1.9g Sugars
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 Alaskan cod fillets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 leaves basil, chiffonade
Mustard Cream Sauce:
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Sear the fish for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce until everything is well combined.
- Top the fish fillets with the sauce and serve garnished with fresh basil leaves.
- Bon appetit!.