Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 16 ounces mild picante sauce
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, or taco cheese
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream, optional
- In medium saucepan, combine picante sauce, beans, tomato sauce, corn and cumin.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
- Divide among serving bowls; top with cheese and sour cream.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Preparation time: About 5 minutes.
- Cooking Time: About 10 minutes.
- Per serving: About 291 cal, 19 g pro