Recipe Category: Bread
Serving Size : 18
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups ripe banana – (about 2 large) mashed
- 1 cup regular oats
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350:.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; beat well at medium speed of a mixer.
- Combine banana, oats, and milk; add to sugar mixture, beating well.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir with a whisk.
- Add to sugar mixture; beat just until moist.
- Spoon batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350: for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack; remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.