This is one of the yoga asanas which you can practice at any time of the day you want. It is very effective in energy booster and also enhances better blood circulation. It stretches to almost all the muscles of the body and can bring to your body an instant glow due to the blood circulation refreshment. In this you just have to inhale, block it as you raise your arms above your head and then bend forward to touch your ankles and hands put in below the feet.
- Fold at the hips with your feet hip width apart,
- Bending your knees if necessary, bring the tops of the hands to the floor and palms face the sky, fingers pointing to the back of the room.
- Gently lift your toes and slide your hands under your feet all the way so that the insides of your wrists are kissing the tips of your toes.
- Let your head hang heavy as you begin to bend at the elbows using your arms to actively pull on your feet, naturally straightening your legs. It’s okay if your legs can’t straighten all the way today. In time and with practice, it’ll get there. Don’t force, just love.
- Breathe here for five slow deep breaths. Try not to check out. Focus on every inhale, extend your hips towards the sky and every exhale bend a tiny bit more at the elbows and folding even deeper.
- Gently release the hands from underneath the feet and with your knees slightly bent, slowly come up one vertebrae at a time, chin and head comes up last.