Pranamasana is a centering asana often used as a routine part of Surya Namaskar or as a transitional pose. Pranamasana is called Prayer Pose in English. this pose has a tranquil, centering effect on the mind and body, and is used to focus and deepen the breath. The gesture of hands at heart’s center with palms pressed together is a common greeting in Eastern cultures.
- Stand straight on the yoga mat, keep your feet together and your hands by your sides.
- Now bring both your hands in front of your chest and join your arms together.
- Keep your shoulders relaxed and elbows to the side of the rib cage.
- Stop thinking about everything for that moment.
- Now close your eyes and feel the peace.
Calories Burned in 15 minutes
Calories Burned in 40 minutes
Calories Burned in 45 minutes
Calories Burned in 1 hour 15 mins
Calories Burned in 1 hour 30 mins
Calories Burned in 2 hours