I have seen this pose advertised as a kids pose It is NOT. Of course children may be able to do it eventually with proper guidance but it is not a game so please don’t put your children at risk. There is potential for injury improperly executed. By all means google Frogs Pose for Kids but make sure it’s a childs game not the yoga pose.
- Begin in Table pose on your hands and knees.
- Make sure your hips are directly over your knees and your lower legs are parallel to each other. Lower down to your forearms and slowly separate your knees as far as they can go.
- From a side view, your hip joint will be in the same line as your knee joint.
- Your ankles will be directly behind your knees, and your toes will be facing out to the left and right, respectively.
- Your knees, hips and ankle joints will all be in 9 degree angles.
- Come to a depth where you can feel a significant stretch and still breathe comfortably.
Calories Burned in 15 minutes
Calories Burned in 40 minutes
Calories Burned in 45 minutes
Calories Burned in 1 hour 15 mins
Calories Burned in 1 hour 30 mins
Calories Burned in 2 hours