Dhanurasana is very effective in weight loss program. This yoga pose helps in reducing the belly fat very easily. It strengthens the ankles, thighs, groins, chest and abdominal organs and spinal cord. This yoga posture improves the functions of kidney, pancreas, liver, small and big intestine. It also acts as a stress reliever and gives flexibility to the back. It improves the function of digestion and removes gases.
- Lie facedown, roll your shoulder blades down the back, and send your arms back behind you.
- Bend your knees so that your feet are near your butt.
- On an inhale, lift your upper body and legs off the floor, keeping the hips grounded.
- Reach back to grab outer ankles.
- Use the leverage to lift your body up and broaden across the chest.
Calories Burned in 15 minutes
Calories Burned in 40 minutes
Calories Burned in 45 minutes
Calories Burned in 1 hour 15 mins
Calories Burned in 1 hour 30 mins
Calories Burned in 2 hours