Recipes with ingredient(s): ORANGES
- Crushed Peppercorn and Orange Glazed Ribs Recipe
- Keto Quick Strawberry-Orange Sauce Recipe
- Low Fat Fruited Orange Shake Recipe
- Spicy Orange-Glazed Ribs Recipe
- Keto Orange-Rosemary Lamb Steak Recipe
- Fennel-Orange Salad Black Olives Pine Nuts Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Recipes With Oranges
Chicken Salad with Fennel Orange and Raspberries Recipe – Category: Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 large navel oranges
- 1 fennel bulb – trimmed and coarsely
- 8 cups mixed lettuce such as Boston Bibb – washed and torn into
- 1 small red onion – thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- tangy Raspberry-Orange-Mustard.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 large navel orange – zest grated and juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Set 4 dinner plates in the refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the dressing.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of dressing into a large skillet and set the rest aside.
- Over medium-low heat, add chicken and orange juice to skillet.
- Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low and cover the pan.
- Cook chicken for 6 minutes, then turn it over and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Shut off heat, remove lid, and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut off tops and bottoms of remaining 3 oranges with a sharp paring knife; peel the oranges, removing all the white pith, and slice into rounds.
- In a large bowl, toss the fennel and lettuce with all but 2 tablespoons of the reserved dressing.
- Divide the lettuce mixture among the 4 chilled dinner plates.
- Slice the chicken into thin strips.
- Arrange the chicken, orange sections and onion slices on top of lettuce.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing, sprinkle with raspberries and serve.
Recipes similar to Recipes With Oranges Keyword=orange