Popular Recipes in the category THAI-BEEF
- Keto Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Pho with Beef Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Tex-Mex Dip Recipe
- Tex-Mex Chili Mac Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Low-Fat Tex-Mex Turkey Chili Recipe
- Keto Tex-Mex Chicken Salad Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Thai Beef Salad
Thai Beef Curry Recipe – Category: Beef
Serving Size : 1
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 pound round steak – cut in 1″ cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1 small hot dried chili pepper
- 1 Bouillon cube – crushed
- Salt – to taste
- Make coconut milk by cracking shell of coconut with hammer.
- Pry out meat with blunt knife.
- Cut meat into 1/2″ chunks.
- Combine half the coconut meat and 1 1/2 cups of the hot water in blender.
- When paste has formed, strain through cloth into a bowl or 4 cup measure.
- Repeat with remaining coconut and water.
- Stir in enough water to make 4 cups.
OR YOU CAN BUY CANS OF COCONUT MILK TO MAKE 4 CUPS OF COCONUT MILK.
- Saut onion and meat in butter.
- Stir in curry powder and remaining ingredients except salt.
- Bring to a boil being careful not to boil over.
- When foaming ceases, turn to simmer.
- Cook until mixture has been reduced to half its volume.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve over hot rice, and raisin chutney or coconut chutney.
Full List of Curry Recipes