Recipes with ingredient(s): CELERY
- Chicken Pie Recipe
- Celery Root Puree Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Celery Root Leek Soup and Potato Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Baby Greens Pear Pecans Ginger Dressing Recipe
- Three-Bean Chili with Cilantro Cream Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Keto Potato Salad Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Recipes With Celery
Christmas Oyster Soup Recipe – Category: Seafood
Serving Size : 4
- 2 medium carrots – peeled and grated in l
- 1/2 cup celery – finely diced
- 1/4 cup butter – melted
- 4 cups milk – or 1/2 milk
- 4 cups oysters
- salt and pepper – to taste
- Peel and grate in long thin shreds, the carrots and add finely diced celery.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add the vegetables.
- Cover and simmer over very low heat for 20 minutes, without browning the vegetables.
- Add milk (or use 1/2 milk, 1/2 cream); bring to a boil.
- Heat oysters in enameled cast iron pan over medium heat; do not boil.
- Pour into milk and serve.
- Use salt and pepper to taste.
- The soup should be served as soon as ready, otherwise it tend to curdle.
- The milk and vegetables can be prepared ahead of time and the oysters heated and served at the last minute.
Full List of Celery Recipes
Recipes similar to Recipes With Celery Keyword=celery
- Keto Lamb Mop Recipe
- Lentils with Prosciutto and Eggs Recipe
- Portuguese Black Bean Soup Recipe
- Bison Stew with Red Wine and Rosemary Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Bulgur Salad with Garden Vegetables and Pine Nuts Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Sausage Soup Slow Cooker Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Relish Recipe
- Keto Easy Buffalo Jackfruit Tacos Recipe
- Broccoli or Asparagus Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Chowder Slow Cooker Recipe
- Sweet Beef Curry Indian Recipe
- Chickpea Tuna Salad Avocados Recipe