Recipe Category: Vegetarian
- recipe for: Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size : 6
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cup zucchini – coarsely chopped
- 2 cup mushrooms – sliced
- 9 lasagna noodles – cooked
- 1 cup lite ricotta
- 3 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup carrot – coarsely shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese – shredded
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms; cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook, uncovered, an additional 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates; set aside.
- Combine ricotta and eggs; stir well.
- Divide ricotta mixture in half
- Add carrot to half of ricotta mixture; stir well.
- Add zucchini to remaining half of ricotta mixture; stir well.
- Set aside.
- Arrange 3 lasagna noodles lengthwise in a single layer in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spread carrot mixture on top of noodles.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and salt; stir well.
- Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce over carrot mixture; top with 3 noodles.
- Spread zucchini mixture on top of noodles.
- Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce over zucchini mixture; top with remaining 3 noodles.
- Arrange mushrooms on top of noodles.
- Spoon remaining spaghetti sauce over mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield 6 servings
Popular Vegetarian Recipes
Full List of Vegetarian Recipes
Popular Easy Recipes
Full List of Easy Recipes