Recipe Category: Chicken
- Serving Size : 6
- 4 tablespoons Butter – divided
- 4 cups Sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 Boned chicken breasts – flattened
- 1/3 cup Thin sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 cup White wine
- 1/2 teaspoon Chicken bouillon mix
- 1/3 cup Whipping cream
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in large non-stick frypan.
- Saute mushrooms until tender and any liquid has evaporated; remove from pan; set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in same frypan.
- Saute chicken breasts on both sides until golden brown and cooked through; remove from pan; set aside.
- Add onions to pan; saute until tender.
- Add water, wine and bouillon mix to pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Cook and stir until mixture is reduced by half
- Add cream to pan.
- Cook and stir until slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return mushrooms and chicken to sauce in pan.
- Reheat to serving temperature.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.